[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.1 is still incapable of loading seaside

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Aug 24 21:48:18 UTC 2016

On Wed, Aug 24, 2016 at 05:41:03PM -0300, Casimiro - GMAIL wrote:
> It breaks due to greaseInteger... some fix on the horizon????

IIRC, the Seaside development team has invited us (the Squeak community)
to participate in the necessary grease development for the compatibility
layer. I don't know if anyone has stepped forward to do this, at least
not recently.

This seems like a really worthwhile thing to do, and I would expect that
the scope of work is not really very large. Is anyone interested in doing
this? Or better yet, is anyone already doing something about it and able
to give a status update?

Dave