[squeak-dev] Squeak 5.1, saving of Morphic projects is broken

H. Hirzel hannes.hirzel at gmail.com
Fri Aug 26 12:43:06 UTC 2016

Hallo Herbert

I am currently using the 5.1 release for development.

I think it was

4 fixes in the Inbox and I just filed them in an Squeak 4.6 image
(updated from the Squeak 4.6 all-in-one-release) in December 2015

http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-System-cwp-781-mcz-td4864083.html
http://forum.world.st/The-Trunk-System-cwp-782-mcz-td4864086.html
http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Morphic-cwp-1055-mcz-td4864087.html
http://forum.world.st/The-Inbox-Morphic-jmg-1055-mcz-td4864091.html

It this is not sufficient give me some time to dig out that 4.6 image
from the archive and try to recover what I did.

--Hannes