[squeak-dev] Squeak T-shirts etc now available

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 3 04:38:36 UTC 2016

> On 02-12-2016, at 7:08 PM, David T. Lewis <lewis at mail.msen.com> wrote:
>
> Given that we are celebrating the actual 20th anniversary(!) of Squeak, do you
> think that the good folks at https://shop.spreadshirt.com/Squeak might also be
> able to produce a limited edition champagne flute, with logo etched in the glass?

I can’t see any option for anything like that on spreadshirt. It looks like there a re quite a few places that can custom engrave glasses of various sorts though, with an example here -
http://www.thetipsygrape.com/create-your-own-tall-wine-glass-Prodview.html
They appear to charge $18 for one-offs plus about $10 for shipping. Oh, half-a -dozen would be $10 plus at a guess $13 shipping. That’s not terrible.

Of course, for the truly serious fan, having your car wrapped would be the thing. Hey, and motorcycles can be done too! Wow - just thought - maybe we could get Cristo to wrap the entire US!

tim
Useful Latin Phrases:- Illiud Latine dici non potest = You can't say that in Latin.