[squeak-dev] Squeak T-shirts etc now available

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Dec 3 04:42:25 UTC 2016

> On 28-11-2016, at 2:19 PM, Ron Teitelbaum <ron at usmedrec.com> wrote:
>
> Hi Tim,
>
> Maybe you could add something even just a little bit so that Squeak Foundation gets some extra funds?

I’d love to but it gets a bit complicated wrt the financing and taxes. We’d need to work out how to pay money to the SFC account properly with taxes and appropriate names and tax numbers and… Yeah. It was enough pain just to get their site setup to allow me in!

We might be able to sort it out though.

tim
You never finish a program, you just stop working on it.