[squeak-dev] Squeaksource.com is down

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Dec 5 21:02:09 UTC 2016

On Mon, Dec 5, 2016 at 10:17 AM, Levente Uzonyi <leves at caesar.elte.hu> wrote:
> On Mon, 5 Dec 2016, David T. Lewis wrote:
>
>> Thanks, hopefully just the user interface is scrambled. This happens when
>> a new user registers with a multibyte user name (which happens
>> surprisingly often, I would not have expected a lot of new users).
>

> Yes, that's exactly the case. We should fix that.

And make sure its versioned into the code packages in the /ss
repository.  It can be loaded with:

    Installer new merge: #squeaksource

A lot of other bugs that got fixed in that code when source.squeak.org
got upgraded, but I never went through the dirty packages in the
production squeaksource.com image to evaluate whether those changes
are needed in the latest code.  We should do that too.