[squeak-dev] CameraPlugin on mac

Bob Arning arning315 at comcast.net
Sun Dec 25 18:44:24 UTC 2016

Thank you for that - looks like the answer.

The CameraInterface I was testing had this:

videoTest: camNum
     "A quick test of video input. Displays video on the screen until
the mouse is pressed."
     "self videoTest: 1"
     "self videoTest: 2"

and doing the videoTest: 1 would turn on the camera light, but report
that no camera was present.

Your code has

     self openCamera: 0 width: 640 height: 480.

and it works fine. So zero seems to be the right camera number, at least
for this version of the plugin.