[squeak-dev] Mutter system news

Charlie Robbats charlie.robbats at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 19:30:04 UTC 2016

22 - priority queue vatting calls and send stacks: meta over emojis over
cookies over cookie monsters over garbage gravity grave

On 12/28/2016 2:22 PM, Charlie Robbats wrote:
> 19 - I am thinking about merging RS FEC with blockEn/Decoding with a
> 7-bit msgChunks into 8-bit blocks, or QoS determined. That along with
> non-secret 3-way finite field key agreement ratcheting and contract
> established scoping, would mean each transaction might be separately
> islolated from every other and the contract exchange includes trusted
> observation filtering capabilities, locally enforced through your
> prioritized trees of life, liberty & property, and also your knowledge
> of good and evil.
>
> 20 - add a new delayed redirector, on Carol's side, so a remotePromise
> resolution will be a tree-way exchange for the ratchet exchange: carol
> -> farRef:  alice -> scope internalize: carol -> ack redirector: alice
> -> wire encrypted
>
> 21 - group ratcheting: presence event leads to re-rendezvous with the
> qufrum, majority/super-majority online election/karma emoji disbersement
>
> On 12/28/2016 1:55 PM, Charlie Robbats wrote:
>> 16 - pass the galaxy test:
>> https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1FWcSJfZITITckrXyfihpuPnX5xf0e4kOhCnsoRFyLfI/edit#slide=id.p
>>
>> 17 - exchange access categories with contractual code migration
>>
>> 18 - emoji feedback
>>

>> On 12/28/2016 1:11 PM, Charlie Robbats wrote:
>>> Hi! Here's the master plan, always malleable; if anyone sees
>>> something interesting to dive into, you are welcome.
>>>
>>> Future Features
>>> ---
>>> 0 - fix vector corruption through pbeStorage
>>> 1 - java/squeak interoperability
>>> 2 - FEC-RS testing/repair
>>> 3 - define QR-coded PBE identity
>>> 4 - switch to SHA256/scrypt PBE for identities
>>> 5 - porciniz
>>> 6 - DNS/meta layer injection
>>> 7 - stack hacking/network discovery/graphing/routing
>>> 8 - blockchain