[squeak-dev] Strange SSL error

Phil B pbpublist at gmail.com
Fri Dec 30 00:26:01 UTC 2016

I've been seeing this and other SSL errors more frequently as well
recently.  Keep in mind that a lot of people enabling SSL via services like
Let's Encrypt have probably never done it before so there very well may be
configuration issues such as
http://askubuntu.com/questions/649000/openssl-curl-error-ssl23-get-server-hellotlsv1-alert-internal-error
(note that this is an old issue but who knows what combination of OS/SSL
are running on some of these servers)