[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-mt.668.mcz

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Mon Feb 1 19:02:27 UTC 2016

I'd hate if Explorers were not able to keep their state when the explored
obejcts changed. This would make it impossible to explore an object,
change its structure, then open another explorer on it to compare the old
state with the new.
I haven't checked this new "reselect to refresh" feature, but I think it
breaks what I described above.

Levente