[squeak-dev] Latest Changes in InputSensor/EventSensor "lock up" image after save/restart?

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 4 03:19:43 UTC 2016

Ouch. Whatever the problem is, I'm pretty sure it is my fault.

I did the updates on a Linux platform. But I do not see anything at
all in the original InputSensor or EventSensor that should be platform
dependent.

The updates for InputSensor removal require class initialize methods.
The most likely explanation is that I screwed something up in the update
maps when I moved these changes from inbox to trunk.

The updates involved in InputSensor removal are Kernel-dtl.981, Kernel-dtl.982,
Kernel-dtl.983, Kernel-dtl.984, and Kernel-dtl.985.

The related update maps are update-dtl.346.mcm, update-dtl.347.mcm, and
update-dtl.348.mcm.

My apologies for the disruption, and I hope to have fix soon. Meanwhile
if someone can confirm the problem on a non-Windows platform, I would
appreciate it (I really do not think it is anything related to Windows
but I could be wrong).

Dave