[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2016

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Wed Feb 10 01:14:28 UTC 2016

On Tue, Feb 09, 2016 at 06:12:49PM -0500, Ron Teitelbaum wrote:
> Hello everyone,
>
> I'm pleased to announce the Squeak Oversight Board for 2016.  First I would
> like to thank everyone that participated, everyone that ran for a seat, but
> also everyone that voted!

Ron,

Thank you once again for leading the election effort and making it a
smooth and successful event.

Edgar,

Thank you for offering to run for the board this year. I believe in your
vision and will do my best to represent your point of view. FunSqueak is
really important :-)

Eliot,

Thanks for all that you are doing for the community, and for your
partipation and leadership on the board last year. I hope and expect
that you will continue that leadership even if you don't have time for
all of the board meetings.

Levente,

Welcome back. I'm looking forward to meeting you.

Dave