[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-cmm.1074.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Feb 12 00:02:02 UTC 2016

My God I just spent hours trying to find how / where layoutInBounds:
was arbitrarily setting my SimpleSliderMorphs hResizing to #spaceFill.
No amount of various print debugging statements in
Morph>>#layoutInBounds: and TableLayout>>layoutLeftToRight:in: were
helping.

And then I saw this..  I have no idea why this was done but, its wrong
for the general case so, its gone.  If someone needs this
application-specific behavior they should add it as an extension to
their app.