[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Morphic-mt.1076.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Fri Feb 12 08:42:17 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Morphic to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Morphic-mt.1076.mcz

Name: Morphic-mt.1076
Author: mt
Time: 12 February 2016, 9:41:46.300726 am
UUID: 4b4a353f-1c93-4bbe-9400-10e1f3159fb5
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1075

Adds support for overriding the calculated hReszing and vResizing property in sliders (and scrollbars) via layout properties. Note that sliders do not have layout properties by default. Use #hResizing: or #vResizing: to add them.

=============== Diff against Morphic-mt.1075 ===============

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Slider>>hResizing (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  hResizing
+ 	"Due to possible automatic orientation change on extent changes, we have to calculate the resizing property based on the current orientation. Otherwise, layout will break.There is, however, support for using the resizing property in layout properties if set."
+
+ 	self layoutProperties ifNotNil: [:props |
+ 		^ props hResizing].
- 	"Due to possible automatic orientation change on extent changes, we have to calculate the resizing property based on the current orientation. Otherwise, layout will break."

  	^ self orientation == #horizontal
  		ifTrue: [#spaceFill]
  		ifFalse: [#rigid]!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: Slider>>vResizing (in category 'as yet unclassified') -----
  vResizing
+ 	"Due to possible automatic orientation change on extent changes, we have to calculate the resizing property based on the current orientation. Otherwise, layout will break. There is, however, support for using the resizing property in layout properties if set."
- 	"Due to possible automatic orientation change on extent changes, we have to calculate the resizing property based on the current orientation. Otherwise, layout will break."

+ 	self layoutProperties ifNotNil: [:props |
+ 		^ props vResizing].
+
  	^ self orientation == #vertical
  		ifTrue: [#spaceFill]