[squeak-dev] Move Chronology out of Kernel and into its own Chronology package (was: trunk thinks its tomorrow)

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Thu Feb 18 17:30:57 UTC 2016

I guess it has been nearly two years since I did that project. Time flies.

We discussed it on the list in thread "A UTC based implementation of
DateAndTime":

  http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/squeak-dev/2014-May/178325.html

But I'm not asking you to review that project, I just wanted to suggest
giving Chronology its own package so that it would be possible to do
things like this. For my purposes, I can always use a SAR. But it would be
a lot nicer to be able to use Monticello.

Dave