[squeak-dev] And another thing; updating broken by recent time fetching upheaval

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Feb 20 01:04:47 UTC 2016

Whilst trying to update as part of seeing if my prior ‘Rather important bug’ mail had been fixed recently, I find that it breaks after loading 51Deprecated-bf.18 and during loading Graphics-tfel.326 because "MessageNotUnderstood: Time class>>localMicrosecondClockWithOffset”. And even if was understood, it turns out that DateAndTime class>now:offset: doesn’t exist yet either.

So I’m guessing something might possibly be wonrg.

tim
Strange OpCodes: CDC: Clear Disks and Crash