[squeak-dev] Shift+Tab doesn't outdent on linux

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Feb 23 19:55:46 UTC 2016

If you are patient enough to tinker with it, you can identify the X11
window for the Squeak display using xwininfo (hint - IIRC the Squeak
display window is a child X11 window of a toplevel X11 window, which is a
child of the root window). Armed with that information, you can use xev to
display all of the X11 events as they happen.

That approach can be used to the capture X11 events associated with
keystrokes.

Dave