[squeak-dev] Re: Delayed preference color updating

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Fri Jan 1 20:23:16 UTC 2016

Well, I think there is a trade-off and you might want to just duplicate the
code from Morph >> #changeColor into PBColorPreferenceView >> #changeColor:
to call the different versions of color picker accordingly.

I guess there is no need to over-engineer something here. Maybe we should
get rid of the old color picker and add a "modal mode" for the the new one.

Best,
Marcel