[squeak-dev] Re: Dark theme

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Sun Jan 3 19:50:12 UTC 2016

Squeak needs working Themes to serve a variety of use-cases, not just
a Dark theme.

I think we should move Preferences state to the instance-side, and add
a #preferences accessor to PasteUpMorph and then change all the code
to look up all preferences and colors through "self world".  Let each
PasteUpMorph have its own preferences..

And implementing a suitable Preferences>>#veryDeepInner: for deepCopy
support should be trivial..