[squeak-dev] Re: URGENT: DON'T UPDATE!

Eliot Miranda eliot.miranda at gmail.com
Wed Jan 6 00:30:58 UTC 2016

Hi All,

    the update stream is now fixed.  Indeed I did need to stop the timing
loop in Delay while loading Kernel.eem-971.  New versions have been
uploaded to source.squeak.org.  You may need to delete Kernel.eem-971 &
Kernel.eem-972 from your package-cache before updating.  Sorry for the
inconvenience.

--
best, Eliot