[squeak-dev] The Inbox: ShoutCore-kfr.55.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sat Jan 9 19:50:03 UTC 2016

A new version of ShoutCore was added to project The Inbox:
http://source.squeak.org/inbox/ShoutCore-kfr.55.mcz

Name: ShoutCore-kfr.55
Author: kfr
Time: 6 January 2016, 8:49:46.186914 pm
UUID: bd33aa70-60b2-48ee-adee-31db9e5d3ab7
Ancestors: ShoutCore-ul.54

Add preference to turn syntax highlighting on or off

=============== Diff against ShoutCore-ul.54 ===============

Item was changed:
  SHTextStyler subclass: #SHTextStylerST80
  	instanceVariableNames: 'classOrMetaClass workspace font parser formatAssignments environment sourceMap processedSourceMap pixelHeight attributesByPixelHeight parseAMethod'
+ 	classVariableNames: 'SubduedSyntaxHighlights SyntaxHighlighting SyntaxHighlightingAsYouType SyntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeAnsiAssignment SyntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment'
- 	classVariableNames: 'SubduedSyntaxHighlights SyntaxHighlightingAsYouType SyntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeAnsiAssignment SyntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment'
  	poolDictionaries: ''
  	category: 'ShoutCore-Styling'!
  SHTextStylerST80 class
  	instanceVariableNames: 'styleTable textAttributesByPixelHeight'!

  !SHTextStylerST80 commentStamp: 'tween 8/27/2004 10:55' prior: 0!
  I style Smalltalk methods and expressions.

  My 'styleTable' class instance var holds an array ofArrays which control how each token is styled/coloured. See my defaultStyleTable class method for its structure.
  My styleTable can be changed by either modifying the defaultStyleTable class method and then executing SHTextStylerST80 initialize ; or by giving me a new styleTable through my #styleTable: class method.

  My 'textAttributesByPixelSize' class instance var contains a dictionary of dictionaries.
  	The key is a pixelSize and the value a Dictionary from token type Symbol to TextAttribute array.
  	It is created/maintained automatically.

  I also install these 3 preferences when my class initialize method is executed....
  	#syntaxHighlightingAsYouType  - controls whether methods are styled in browsers
  	#syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeAnsiAssignment - controls whether assignments are formatted to be :=
  	#syntaxHighlightingAsYouTypeLeftArrowAssignment - controls whether assignments are formatted to be _

  I reimplement #unstyledTextFrom: so that TextActions are preserved in the unstyled text

  !
  SHTextStylerST80 class
  	instanceVariableNames: 'styleTable textAttributesByPixelHeight'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SHTextStylerST80 class>>syntaxHighlighting (in category 'preferences') -----
+ syntaxHighlighting
+ 	<preference: 'syntaxHighlighting'