[squeak-dev] Smalltalk website tricks

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jan 21 19:11:51 UTC 2016

Interesting; I finally realised that the squeak image is on the Escher-ish pane (page?) rather than being what is producing the entire thing.

Only disconcerting bit was the warning that squeakjs was still running when I went to leave the page.

I guess it might be interesting to have live demos of squeak based apps that run on squeakjs and include a nice easy way to ‘buy’ and download a ‘proper’ vm and the image.

tim
Useful random insult:- Always responds to "Make Money Fast" postings on the Net.