[squeak-dev] Re: The Trunk: Tools-mt.665.mcz

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 15:55:19 UTC 2016

I'm still able to move files to other directories, as it should be
able to, but not directories, I don't know whether its ever worked but
I think it should..

Just FYI, there is another annoying problem wiht the FileList:  When I
open it via Shift+Command+L, and it happens to open with the directory
tree directly under the Hand, it seems to be sending that 'L' key to
the tree as a filter criteria, causing it to change its selection and
scroll way out of view...