[squeak-dev] re: Smalltalk website tricks

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Fri Jan 22 22:37:03 UTC 2016

On 22.01.2016, at 23:03, Craig Latta <craig at netjam.org> wrote:

> Hi Simon--
>
>> since noone has mentioned it yet: this is really slick! :)
>
>     Thanks! :)  And thanks to Bert for making SqueakJS.
>
>> Just need to fix the scary db upgrade alert on first visit...
>
>     (That isn't necessary with every visiting browser.)

I saw that too and thought it was weird. Don’t really know why it happens. Should only happen if the IndexedDB database needs to be upgraded. But we’re still at version 1 so this should not happen.

Anyways, I demoted it to a silent warning:

https://github.com/bertfreudenberg/SqueakJS/commit/8980dcbe32cdab4d7ac4365869fec774fc9b7944

- Bert -