[squeak-dev] Monticello merge - what does Keep/Reject mean again?

Fabio Niephaus lists at fniephaus.com
Sat Jan 23 00:00:56 UTC 2016

I think that it's not only the naming but also the direction that is
confusing. Sorry for being selfish, but I usually care about my own stuff
more than about the stuff on the server, right?

How about:

  Keep -> 'Replace Local'
  Reject -> 'Keep Local'

This is also what most syncing services name the two options when you
start using them (e.g. iCloud or Google Chrome Sync).

Best,
Fabio