[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Mon Jan 25 15:53:10 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We currently have 6 candidates for 7 board seats and one week until the
election starts.

Tim Rowledge

Marcel Taeumel

Craig Latta

Bert Freudenberg

Chris Muller

David T. Lewis

Squeak still needs you.  We need at least one more candidate!  Plus we still
need you to vote starting next week.  More information on voting in the next
email.

Please reach out to people in our community that you think should run.  This
community has some terrific people, many of whom, could and should run for
the board.  Remember that Bert says it doesn't take a huge commitment just a
few hours a month.  This is a great way for you to give back to your Squeak
community.

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum