[squeak-dev] InputSensor, EventSensor miscategorised?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 16:18:09 UTC 2016

Kernel-Processes has Delay, Process, Monitor, Mutex, FutureMaker,
Promise, etc. All these work together. They fit nicely in the
category.

And then there's InputSensor, EventSensor and EventSensorConstants. What.

Where _should_ these classes belong? Maybe we should have a
Kernel-Device or Kernel-Input category?

(I'll not mention how Kernel's InputSensor >> #keyboard uses
TextConverter that causes a dependency on Multilingual, which of
course has a dependency on Kernel... oh, wait, I did.)

frank