[squeak-dev] Squeak Oversight Board 2016

Edgar J. De Cleene edgardec2005 at gmail.com
Tue Jan 26 10:27:37 UTC 2016

I hear and respond.

This days some old favorites of me show in different list.

What I wish.

Have a real minimal Squeak image and grow from here to any arbitrary
project.
Words are beautiful, work is what counts.
So here

http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.1.zip
http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.2.zip
http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.3.zip
http://squeakros.org/CuisSantafesino.4.zip

This was my way of start of a minimal reduced Cuis 3.2 and add layer of
complex
The 4 have a complete HV2 and Kom minimal server and you could download
classes of web repository in a recursive DNU from current Squeak until 3.7.

Mostly works ....

My old idea of SqueakLight times was grow until some complex like

http://squeakros.org/FunSqueak4.6/FunSqueak4dot6-alpha.137921.0.zip

But using this is not possible so I quit.
But the Pharo guys is using my idea of "Class repository", with root as old
as when Ralph Johnson lead 3.10 development

Here
http://ftp.squeak.org/Experiments/
You see.

So if I elected put my best in a new attempt .
And offers some smiles too from a far away country where we enjoy 35 C
weather

Edgar
@morplenauta