[squeak-dev] OS X-using, Ruby-using guinea pig?

Frank Shearar frank.shearar at gmail.com
Wed Jan 27 14:41:54 UTC 2016

Yep: `rake build` in squeak-ci builds NON-Spur images, and tries to
make the Interpreter-friendly as well, with ckformat. This works fine
in Linux, and not so much in Windows and OS X.

`rake spur_build` does the obvious :)

I realise we'll eventually only have Spur images, but I'm trying to
reinvigorate the non-Spur stuff to try get a stable baseline for the
current world.

frank