[squeak-dev] Squeak Board 2016 Candidates wanted

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Fri Jan 29 15:08:59 UTC 2016

Hi all,

We currently have 7 candidates for 7 board seats.

By order of announcement:

Tim Rowledge

Marcel Taeumel

Craig Latta

Bert Freudenberg

Chris Muller

David T. Lewis

Edgar J. De Cleene

That is great but it would be nice to have more candidates!  You have until
Monday to announce your candidacy.  If you are going to run now is the time!

Also please remember that it is important to VOTE!  Even if we have 7
candidates and 7 seats please VOTE!  I have heard from some of you that you
feel very well represented by your board, which is great!  Voting is one way
to tell them you support them!

You can follow the details of this election here:

http://wiki.squeak.org/squeak/6346

All the best,

Ron Teitelbaum

Head Of Engineering

3D Immersive Collaboration Consulting

 <mailto:ron at 3Dicc.com> ron at 3Dicc.com

Follow Me On Twitter:  <https://twitter.com/RonTeitelbaum> @RonTeitelbaum

 <http://www.3Dicc.com> www.3Dicc.com

 <https://www.google.com/+3Dicc> https://www.google.com/+3Dicc