[squeak-dev] DamageRecorder>recordInvalidRect: one truncate too far?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Sat Jan 30 01:24:04 UTC 2016

I’m having *all sorts* of fun working on a TransformationMorph with optimised displaying of stuff scaled ½, 1 or 2X.

One of the common irritations is occasional invalid rectangle misses so that gribblys are left on-screen. There are assorted places where i see an ‘expandBy: 1’ apparently thrown in to try to compensate for something. I think perhaps the issue is actually in DamageRecorder>recordInvalidRect: where we see several places with code like 'origin truncated corner: corner truncated’ and maybe, just maybe, it ought to be ‘origin truncated corner: corner ceiling’ ?

tim
Strange OpCodes: DCBP: Detonate Chair on Bad Password