[squeak-dev] rice paper background in trunk?

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Jul 6 21:28:46 UTC 2016

Hi Eliot, you can tile any graphic as your background by opening a
File browser in Squeak, then selecting the image you want to use as
your background, then click on the "Background" button in the toolbar.
It tiles it by default.

You can dig out the bits from Squeak 4.3 "Ricepaper" if you want
those, or there are a lot more available on the net, such as at
http://subtlepatterns.com/.

HTH.