[squeak-dev] Re: [ANN] The Squeak Shell

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Mon Jul 11 10:54:16 UTC 2016

Does this lay the groundwork towards a Linux Terminal "(SQ)REPL" interface to a headless VM?

Should this be the place to start such a project?

thx.

tty

---- On Mon, 11 Jul 2016 03:40:17 -0400 marcel.taeumel<Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de> wrote ----

<http://forum.world.st/file/n4905883/squeak-shell-2.gif>

See SqshCommandLine >> #editText to understand extension points (shortcuts)
inthe command line and how to run custom applications (i.e. subclasses of
SqshController).

Best,
Marcel

David T. Lewis wrote