[squeak-dev] Re: rice paper background in trunk?

gettimothy gettimothy at zoho.com
Thu Jul 14 00:23:17 UTC 2016

Hi Marcel

There was already a file service for images to set project backgrounds.
Update your trunk and it should work again.

Best,
Marcel

I updated the image and opened a FileList

I navigated to, selected an image.jpg file and clicked the import button.

In Extras->Graphical Imports a thumbnail of the image shows up.

I grab it, fiddle a bit and set as background.

It doesn't fit, so I poke around some more trying to make it fill the entire background.

Anyway, the desktop background loader works far more intuitively for me.

Thanks for your help.