[squeak-dev] The Trunk: Tools-mt.710.mcz

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jul 31 08:33:09 UTC 2016

Marcel Taeumel uploaded a new version of Tools to project The Trunk:
http://source.squeak.org/trunk/Tools-mt.710.mcz

Name: Tools-mt.710
Author: mt
Time: 31 July 2016, 10:32:50.22549 am
UUID: 6a406dc5-4534-3d42-8443-d5d6509382a3
Ancestors: Tools-tfel.709

*** Widget Refactorings and UI Themes (Part 2 of 11) ***

Simplify window colors and prepare them and other properties of system windows to be themed.

=============== Diff against Tools-tfel.709 ===============

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ArchiveViewer>>defaultBackgroundColor (in category 'accessing') -----
+ defaultBackgroundColor
+
+ 	^ Color veryVeryLightGray!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ArchiveViewer>>defaultColor (in category 'accessing') -----
+ defaultColor
+
+ 	^ Color veryVeryLightGray!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Browser class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name  wording: 'Browser' brightColor: #lightGreen pastelColor: #paleGreen helpMessage: 'The standard "system browser" tool that allows you to browse through all the code in the system'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Browser>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.764 g: 0.9 b: 0.63)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ChangeList class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name  wording: 'Change List' brightColor: #lightBlue pastelColor: #paleBlue helpMessage: 'A tool that presents a list of all the changes found in an external file.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ChangeList>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.719 g: 0.9 b: 0.9)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ChangeSorter class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name  wording: 'Change Sorter' brightColor: #lightBlue pastelColor: #paleBlue helpMessage: 'A tool that lets you see the code for one change set at a time.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ChangeSorter>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.719 g: 0.9 b: 0.9)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: ClassCommentVersionsBrowser class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Class Comment Versions Browser' brightColor: #(0.769 0.653 1.0)	pastelColor: #(0.819 0.753 1.0) helpMessage: 'A tool for viewing prior versions of a class comment.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: ClassCommentVersionsBrowser>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.753 g: 0.677 b: 0.9)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: Debugger class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name  wording: 'Debugger' brightColor: #lightRed pastelColor: #veryPaleRed helpMessage: 'The system debugger.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: Debugger>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.9 g: 0.719 b: 0.719)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: DualChangeSorter class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name  wording: 'Dual Change Sorter' brightColor: #lightBlue pastelColor: #paleBlue helpMessage: 'Lets you view and manipulate two change sets concurrently.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: DualChangeSorter>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.719 g: 0.9 b: 0.9)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: FileContentsBrowser class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'File Contents Browser' brightColor: #tan pastelColor: #paleTan helpMessage: 'Lets you view the contents of a file as code, in a browser-like tool.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FileContentsBrowser>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.7 g: 0.7 b: 0.508)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: FileList class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
- 	^ WindowColorSpec
- 		classSymbol: self name
- 		wording: 'File List'
- 		brightColor: #veryLightGray
- 		pastelColor: #veryLightGray
- 		helpMessage: 'A tool for looking at files'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: FileList>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.65 g: 0.65 b: 0.65)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: MessageNames class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Message Names' brightColor: #(0.645 1.0 0.452) pastelColor: #(0.843 0.976 0.843) helpMessage: 'A tool finding, viewing, and editing all methods whose names contiane a given character sequence.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: MessageNames>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.639 g: 0.9 b: 0.497)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: MessageSet class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Message List' brightColor: #lightBlue pastelColor: #paleBlue helpMessage: 'A list of messages (e.g. senders, implementors)'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: MessageSet>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.719 g: 0.9 b: 0.9)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: PackagePaneBrowser class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Package Browser' brightColor: #(1.0 1.0 0.6)	 pastelColor: #(0.976 0.976 0.835) helpMessage: 'A system browser with an extra pane at top-left for module.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: PackagePaneBrowser>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.9 g: 0.9 b: 0.63)!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: PluggableFileList>>defaultBackgroundColor (in category 'initialize-release') -----
- defaultBackgroundColor
-
- 	^Color lightYellow!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: PluggableFileList>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ Color lightYellow!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: SelectorBrowser class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Method Finder' brightColor: #lightCyan	pastelColor: #palePeach helpMessage: 'A tool for finding methods by giving sample arguments and values.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: SelectorBrowser>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.45 g: 0.9 b: 0.9)!

Item was changed:
  ----- Method: StandardToolSet class>>initialize (in category 'class initialization') -----
  initialize
+ 	ToolSet register: self.!
- 	ToolSet register: self.
- 	Preferences installNormalWindowColors.!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: TranscriptStream class>>windowColorSpecification (in category '*Tools') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Transcript' brightColor: #lightOrange pastelColor: #paleOrange helpMessage: 'The system transcript'!

Item was removed:
- ----- Method: VersionsBrowser class>>windowColorSpecification (in category 'window color') -----
- windowColorSpecification
- 	"Answer a WindowColorSpec object that declares my preference"
-
- 	^ WindowColorSpec classSymbol: self name wording: 'Versions Browser' brightColor: #(0.869 0.753 1.0)	pastelColor: #(0.919 0.853 1.0) helpMessage: 'A tool for viewing prior versions of a method.'!

Item was added:
+ ----- Method: VersionsBrowser>>defaultWindowColor (in category 'user interface') -----
+ defaultWindowColor
+ 	^ (Color r: 0.782 g: 0.677 b: 0.9)!