[squeak-dev] Re: Problems updating images, NonBooleanReceiver: proceed for truth.

marcel.taeumel Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Sun Jun 5 11:00:11 UTC 2016

Karl Ramberg wrote
> I suspect it's Morphic-mt.1163.mcz that give the error.
>

> See attached debug log.
>
> Best,
> Karl
>
> Off topic kind of:
> (I called the directory for the image trump instead of trunk as a pun for
> my self. I did not know I was going to post this. Sorry )
>

> SqueakDebug.log (22K)
> <http://forum.world.st/attachment/4899257/0/SqueakDebug.log>

Hi, Karl.

You can safely ignore that. It is just a hick-up because there were many
changes in HandMorph and Morph event processing.

If you click the update entry in the menu, after the update, there is also
code to execute left on the stack (old CompiledMethods) which is only
partially valid after the update.

The safest way around this "update problem" is by triggering the update
*not* with mouse or keyboard input, hence, via the command line.

Anyway, you can ignore that issue.

Best,
Marcel