[squeak-dev] Daily Commit Log

commits at source.squeak.org commits at source.squeak.org
Sun Jun 5 21:56:50 UTC 2016

Changes to Trunk (http://source.squeak.org/trunk.html) in the last 24 hours:

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-June/068187.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1166
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1165

Fixes the bug where the text cursor was not blinking in text morphs after a dialog box appeared and was closed again.

For blinking text cursors, make the ifNil-check for paragraphs useful again. Using the accessor #paragraph will always create a paragraph. We have to directly check the instance variable to make this improvement effective.

Note that regular TextMorphs do not keep track of their editors and paragraphs after they lose keyboard focus. I am not sure why but this seems to be a performance optimization.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-June/068188.html

Name: Morphic-mt.1167
Ancestors: Morphic-mt.1166

Fixes bugs in pluggable scroll panes constructed with the tool builder. There were issues with the scroll deltas and resizing hints.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-June/068189.html

Name: ToolBuilder-Kernel-mt.98
Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Kernel-mt.97

Appendix to Morphic-mt.1167.

http://lists.squeakfoundation.org/pipermail/packages/2016-June/068190.html

Name: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.167
Ancestors: ToolBuilder-Morphic-mt.166

Appendix to Morphic-mt.1167.

Fixes construction of pluggable scroll panes and update of pluggable panel morphs, which are used in pluggable scroll panes.