[squeak-dev] trunk IDE has become sluggish

Ben Coman btc at openinworld.com
Thu Jun 9 03:08:47 UTC 2016

Adafruit are reputable. You need only these...

RASPBERRY PI 3 MODEL B STARTER PACK - INCLUDES A RASPBERRY PI
https://www.adafruit.com/product/3058

Computer Add-On Pack for Raspberry Pi
https://www.adafruit.com/products/2129

and optional...

Raspberry Pi Sense HAT - For the Pi 3 / 2 / B+ / A+
https://www.adafruit.com/products/2738

Pi-EzConnect Terminal Block Breakout HAT
https://www.adafruit.com/products/2711

(Disclaimer, I haven't used those two, but they would be the next
thing I buy, and are advertised Pi3 compatible [not every accessory
is] )

And...
https://learn.adafruit.com/category/raspberry-pi

cheers -ben