[squeak-dev] Implementing algorithms on polygons

Ralph Boland rpboland at gmail.com
Sat Jun 11 17:05:03 UTC 2016

I have some algorithms on polygons I would like to implement.
When  implemented I will release my implementations as Squeak
or Pharo packages under an open souce licence (Mit?)

What does Squeak/Pharo have to offer in terms of a GUI for this?

It would also be helpful if the package already had an implementation
of an algorithm for triangulating polygons.

An implementation of an algorithms for constructing Voronoi diagrams
of a point set would also be useful.

Any advice appreciated.

Ralph Boland