[squeak-dev] SqueakMap server stuck?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Thu Jun 16 05:20:30 UTC 2016

I’ve been trying to set up a coupe of packages and it isn’t working very nicely right now.
I uploaded to squeaksource ok and even (eventually) worked out how to make first releases. I added two projects to my squeakmap account, and they even appear in the in-image catalogue. But any attempt to get to the SM ‘edit releases’ page just times out with a 504.

Is this me doing wrong things, or the server getting stuck or…?

tim
Strange OpCodes: ESR: Emulate Slide Rule