[squeak-dev] Re: [Pharo-dev] [Vm-dev] Moving the Cog subversion repository to githup at 2016-6-16 7am UTC

Tim Felgentreff timfelgentreff at gmail.com
Fri Jun 17 07:18:02 UTC 2016

Hi Laura,

we will update the README to carify this, but yes, the Github workflow
of forking and submitting pull requests should be preferred. The CI
will test all changes, we can discuss on the pull requests and so on.
People who continue to contribute will eventually be promoted to core
contributors so they can work on the main repository, but the nice
thing is that the workflow on Github with forks isn't actually very
different either :)

cheers,
Tim