[squeak-dev] Fetch zip file from web, unzip, save constituent parts?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 17 18:49:05 UTC 2016

> On 17-06-2016, at 10:54 AM, tim Rowledge <tim at rowledge.org> wrote:
>

> That works better, thanks. It also helps if you have the ssl plugin working, as I discovered while trying this out on my iMac instead of the Pi. So that means I have to see if it even gets built on a Pi…

Looks like the ssl plugin is indeed built and used on my Pi but fails somehow. The ssl tests all claim to succeed though.

The error is reported in the stdout stream as
1996092684:error:140770FC:SSL routines:SSL23_GET_SERVER_HELLO:unknown protocol:s23_clnt.c:795:

It appears to be a fairly common issue in some manner (quite a lot of google results) but I have no experience at all with ssl and so on. Can’t find any of the plausible looking words in the vm sources so far. That’s going to make it interesting to try catching in gdb.

Oh, and actually I see Chris M reported the same error last July so at least it’s nothing I’ve recently caused...

tim
.signature not found!  reformat hard drive? [Yn]