[squeak-dev] Fetch zip file from web, unzip, save constituent parts?

tim Rowledge tim at rowledge.org
Fri Jun 17 20:10:42 UTC 2016

> On 17-06-2016, at 12:03 PM, Tobias Pape <Das.Linux at gmx.de> wrote:
>
> The State of SqueakSSL is not satisfying but in the last month I hadn't
> had enough time on my hand to delve in to the pit that Proper SSL is (hint: it's a mess).

I wouldn’t know enough to be able to tell :-)

Since Raspbian is based on Debian it is possible that the ssl libraries are older and may lack bugfixes? The good news is that the mac version is fine so the basics of the code clearly get it mostly right.

For now I think I’ll have to go with alerting the user when attempting to load my package and get them to manually download & unzip the relevant files.

tim
Useful random insult:- Permanently out to lunch.