[squeak-dev] cmdGesturesEnabled false -> no halos ?

Stéphane Rollandin lecteur at zogotounga.net
Sat Mar 5 11:11:35 UTC 2016

Hello,

Is it the intended behavior that turning off the preference
cmdGesturesEnabled makes it impossible to get halos ?

This is new in trunk (as of 15697). The change is in
Morph>>#handleMouseDown: where there is a new test.

If it is indeed intended, it does bother me quite a bit, as I need both
halos working and cmdGesturesEnabled set to false in my application.

(To be precise, I made some morphs respond in a specific way to
Ctrl-dragging which is made impossible if cmdGesturesEnabled is true
because then Ctrl is intercepted, again in Morph>>#handleMouseDown:)

Stef