[squeak-dev] Re: swapMouseButtons broken in trunk

David T. Lewis lewis at mail.msen.com
Tue Mar 8 20:32:53 UTC 2016

I agree. The "self flag" hack works in the case of the method dispatcher
for Project because new methods will rarely be added, and then only by a
small number of people who would already be familiar with the mechanism.
But expecting it to work in a more general case is not realistic.

Besides, if we had a disciplined process for managing preferences, we
would not have all those preferences in the first place ;-)

Dave