[squeak-dev] Re: swapMouseButtons broken in trunk

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Wed Mar 9 15:58:08 UTC 2016

> If we want to expand senders search to the object level, we should respect
> all kinds of objects. A blacklist to rule out some false-positives, but no
> whitelist. 82ms is fast enough for invoking the senders search. Like
> "thorough senders", this should become a preference because we would need to
> spawn 2 windows in that case: one senders browser and one object explorer.

Marcel, the "references" search is for what you refer to, not "senders".

When I'm making a MessageTrace, which is interacting with a single
window, the last thing I want is for it to be popping up "Explorer"
windows on every invocations of senders.

Plus, what about the imbalance implementors?  Senders means one thing,
implementors means another?  No, the what we really want here is to
put this on References.

For senders, what David said with #flag: is the right solution, the
solution I was referencing from my original post in this thread:.