[squeak-dev] UTCDateAndTime updated for Squeak trunk Chronology and Spur (was: UTCDateAndTime updated for Squeak 4.6/5.0)

Levente Uzonyi leves at caesar.elte.hu
Sat Mar 12 18:49:51 UTC 2016

I always forget to mention, even though I have had this idea since you had
introduced primitiveUtcWithOffset, that it would be better if the
primitive could take an optional argument to store the values in the first
two slots of it instead of creating a new Array. If it's too much burden
to accept any object, then the argument type can be limited to Array.
This change would make it possible to decrease the GC pressure when many
timestamps are created in a row.

Levente