[squeak-dev] Injecting objects into Workspace bindings

Chris Muller asqueaker at gmail.com
Mon Mar 14 20:23:31 UTC 2016

Jakob, you can simply assign the string to a var in your workspace
just once, and then you'll have access to it.  Make sure
"automatically create variable declaration" is enabled in your
workspace menu.

Having said that, this presents the opportunity to share my own
solution to the shortcomings of workspaces:  I don't use them.  Not
for code, anyway, just for notes.

For code, just put it in a class.  You get storage, method
composition, change history, and the ability to save it in the SCM
tool later, if you decide.