[squeak-dev] The Inbox: Graphics-cmm.329.mcz

Bert Freudenberg bert at freudenbergs.de
Thu Mar 31 20:16:40 UTC 2016

> On 31.03.2016, at 19:43, commits at source.squeak.org wrote:
>
> A new version of Graphics was added to project The Inbox:
> http://source.squeak.org/inbox/Graphics-cmm.329.mcz

> Name: Graphics-cmm.329
> Author: cmm
> Time: 31 March 2016, 2:43:44.434481 pm
> UUID: a7a78301-477c-40ea-b010-c4e71c02a038
> Ancestors: Graphics-tfel.328
>
> Fix the green clone halo morph for SketchMorphs to not share its underlying Form.

Err. The clone handle is *supposed to* not duplicate the form. This is used a lot in Etoys. You can have many players sharing the same bitmap costume. We do *not* want to waste memory duplicating the form.

While editing the sketch, we work on a copy of the form (to support canceling). If accepting the painting, *then* we set it to the new form.

- Bert -