[squeak-dev] Re: Project Refactoring -- Please test it
Marcel.Taeumel at hpi.de
Tue May 3 08:14:22 UTC 2016
I plan to put the changes into trunk until the end of this next weekend if
there are no serious bugs or other objections.
Here is what you can try out:
- Open an MVC project inside a Morphic project and vice versa.
- Close project views (these windows for projects in MVC and Morphic) with
and without nested projects.
- Add a serious bug to Morphic (e.g. LazyListMorph >> #drawOn:) with or
without having an MVC project as parent project
- Try "MVCProject removeProjectsFromSystem" from within either MVC or
- Try "MorphicProject removeProjectsFromSystem" from within either MVC or
- Try "Project current beTopProject"
- Try "Project current addProject: MorphicProject new"
- Try "MVCProject unloadMVC" from within a Morphic project
- This should not work: "MorphicProject unloadMorphic" from within an MVC
project ... :-D
View this message in context: http://forum.world.st/Project-Refactoring-Please-test-it-tp4893158p4893385.html
Sent from the Squeak - Dev mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the Squeak-dev