[squeak-dev] Code Jeopardy

Ron Teitelbaum ron at usmedrec.com
Wed May 4 13:24:14 UTC 2016

hmmm

It's an array.  It looks like encoded numbers base 25 through 32 of hex FF
but not sure about the s2.  Because I'm not sure the numbers will evaluate
it could just error.  But let's say I'm wrong and this is something that
actually does work and I haven't seen it before, base 25-32 FF s2 something,
this will return an array of numbers.

Not executing it was difficult :).  Looking forward to the answer.

All the best,
Ron Teitelbaum